|Season 8, Episode 2|
|Larger Than Life|
|Air date||August 5, 2010|
|Guest Judge||Joanna Coles|
|Who's In||Gretchen Jones|
|Who's Out||Nicholas D'Aurizio and Jason Troisi|
And Sew It Begins
It's a Party
Contestants must design a contemporary look that represents a Marie Claire woman. The winner's look will be displayed on a 40 x 40ft billboard in Time Square.
All contestants must also complete a photo shoot with their models in their dress and posing.
- "At night she would feel like she was wearing a satin bedspread. For day, everyone in the office would say is that a walk of shame dress?" (Jason, however, thought his dress was suitable for day and night)- Michael Kors
- "If she takes the cape off, she’s naked, if she keeps the cape on, she might be joining a religious sect," (Nicholas D'Aurizio thought his outfit work with or without his cape.) - Michael Kors
- "What are you doing now, are you showing us her underwear?" – Heidi Klum to Jason Troisi
- "It’s old. It’s Blanche Devereaux," - Tim Gunn
- "It’s like an Amish cocktail dress," - Michael Kors
- "This is like desperate housewives," - Nina Garcia
- "I don't care what others think. They don't interest me," - Jason Troisi
You can see photos from the episode here!