Heidi Klum, fashion designer Michael Kors, and Elle editor-at-large Nina Garcia. Tim Gunn returned as a mentor to the aspiring designers.
- Back to New York - January 14, 2010
- The Fashion Farm - January 21, 2010
- The Highs and Lows of Fashion - January 28, 2010
- Design Your Heart Out - February 4, 2010
- Run For Cover - February 11, 2010
- A Little Bit of Fashion - February 18, 2010
- Hard Wear - March 4, 2010
- The Elements of Fashion - March 11 , 2010
- Takin' It To the Streets - March 18, 2010
- Hey, That's My Fabric -March 25, 2010
- Sew Much Pressure - April 1, 2010
- The Big, Top Designers - April 8, 2010
- Finale, Part 1 (Season 7) - April 15, 2010
- Finale, Part 2 (Season 7) - April 22, 2010
- Reunion Special (Season 7) - April 22, 2010
The winner of this season received an editorial feature in an issue of Marie Claire magazine, a cash prize of $100,000 to start his or her own line, an opportunity to sell the line on Bluefly.com, and a $50,000 technology suite from Hewlett-Packard to create, design, and run his or her business. The winning model of this season will receive a $25,000 cash prize and take part in the winning designer's fashion spread in Marie Claire.
Following contract disputes, Season 6 ended Project Runway's run on Bravo Television and it moved to Lifetime Television Network where Season 7 premiered and where Season 8 is now airing.